General Information About DCI Career Institute
At DCI Career Institute we are here to help you succeed by providing the professional and academic foundation to meet your educational goals and objectives. For the last 25 years, DCI Career Institute has been a valuable partner to employers, the community, and above all, a valued choice for students serious about their education and career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 31 Percent Admitted 90% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 220 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 31 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 54 Enrolled FullTime Graduates