General Information About Delaware County Community College
The mission of the Delaware County Community College Library is to provide the best possible services and access to information resources that support the mission of the College. The Library aims to serve a culturally diverse student population pursuing two-year degrees at various campus locations. The Library will provide the highest quality yet cost-effective materials to directly support the curriculum. Services and resources will be provided through the effective use of currently available technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 17,230 Native American 25.0 Asian 664.0 African American 3,189.0 Hispanic 261.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,605 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0