General Information About Delaware County Technical School-Practical Nursing Program
to provide leadership for the development of innovative and cost-effective programs to meet the needs of our county.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 85 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 95.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 96 Enrolled FullTime Graduates