General Information About Delaware Valley Academy of Medical and Dental Assistants
Our programs are directly related to the knowledge and skills that are needed on the job. Our instruction is to the point and intensive. Our classrooms reflect the philosophy and practices of the fields for which the training is intended. Our aim is to maintain a strong work ethic and our staff is encouraged to relate that, by example, to the students. Our objective is the employment of our students, not just the training of our students. Our reputation in the field is a reflection of our daily effort. Our goals are achieved through an on going process of self-evaluation……...so are yours.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 194 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 44 Enrolled FullTime Graduates