General Information About Douglas Education Center
The mission of Douglas Education Center is twofold. Our first responsibility is to provide students with a quality education that will develop the attitudes, skills, and techniques necessary to enter and succeed in their chosen field of study. Our second responsibility is to provide prospective employers with well-trained personnel. The curricula of Douglas is designed to maintain high standards of performance upon which these future employers can depend. Douglas Education Center has the obligation to create an educational atmosphere that will not only foster the highest standards of excellence in all students, but also help these students develop an awareness of social responsibility and ethical behavior.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 409 Native American 2 Asian 1 African American 14 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 339 Enrolled FullTime Graduates