General Information About Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro University, a community where intellectual engagement and opportunity challenge and empower individuals. We are inspired to serve and lead as active citizens of our global society through collaborative learning experiences emphasizing campus activities, community outreach, and practical applications. These factors combine to ignite the excitement of discovery and create a thirst for life-long learning and a pursuit of excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,411 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 530 Math 420 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 21
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,854 Native American 30 Asian 81 African American 700 Hispanic 126 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,019 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 556