General Information About Empire Beauty School-Exton
Our Core Purpose is to create opportunities for people to improve their lives. At Empire, we are driven to make a rewarding career in cosmetology available to people like you. Our company's vision and core values demonstrate this.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 267 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 79 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates