General Information About Empire Beauty School-Harrisburg
CORE PURPOSE ◦To create opportunities for people to improve their lives. CORE VALUES ◦Integrity ◦Customer Dedication ◦Co-Worker / Team Focus ◦Continuous Improvement ◦Passionate Commitment STRATEGIC VISION ◦To be the global leader in cosmetology education, focused on the success and satisfaction of students and co-workers throughout their careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 37%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 407 Native American 1 Asian 13 African American 121 Hispanic 36 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 100 Enrolled FullTime Graduates