General Information About Erie Business Center
Erie Business Center (EBC) is a progressive private institution offering programs of higher education for men and women. EBC is large enough to provide diverse curricula, yet small enough to give personal attention to each student. Here, every student has the opportunity to become an important part of the program. Students do not lose their identity as individuals. The purpose of Erie Business Center is to serve the people of the tri-state area by providing students with the necessary skills, knowledge and positive mentality to contribute effectively to the business and healthcare communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 285 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 90% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 616 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 223.0 Hispanic 28.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 170 Enrolled FullTime Graduates