General Information About Fayette County Area Vocational-Technical School-Practical Nursing Program
The mission of the Fayette County Area Vocational Technical School is to prepare students for successful careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 35 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 14%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 139 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 103 Enrolled FullTime Graduates