General Information About Great Lakes Institute of Technology
Great Lakes Institute of Technology is dedicated to creating a student-centered environment by empowering individuals with the knowledge, practical skills, and experience necessary to reach career and life goals. The school is committed to providing quality education and training standards through a program of continuous assessment and improvement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 178 Percent Admitted 97% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 97% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 758 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 73 Hispanic 21 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates