General Information About Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center
The mission of the Greater Altoona Career and Technology Center is to provide high school students and adult learners a superior career and technical education consistent with accepted academic and skill standards.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 318 Native American 2.0 Asian 5.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 130 Enrolled FullTime Graduates