General Information About Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
The Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is an independent educational institution offering academic and research programs in mathematics, science, and technology designed to meet the needs of the region's youth, workforce, and businesses, and to expand, attract, and create economic opportunities in the region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $18,000 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 285 Native American 0 Asian 17 African American 85 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 166 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 4