General Information About Heritage Valley Sewickley School of Nursing
To improve the health and well being of all people in the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 240 Percent Admitted 18% Men Admitted 21% Women Admitted 18% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 520 Math 420 520 Writing 450 510
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 94 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 95 Enrolled FullTime Graduates