General Information About Hussian School of Art
The Hussian School of Art is a 4 year professional career school, dedicated exclusively to the graphic arts. Our main objectives are: To give students as much real world experience as possible before they ever look for a job; and to ensure each student receives a well rounded, well founded design and illustration education that integrates the best of traditional media with the exciting possibilities of evolving new media.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 80 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 52% Women Admitted 53% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,715 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $375
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 147 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 22 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 140 Enrolled FullTime Graduates