General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore
ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ESI") is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs. ESI operates more than 105 Technical Institutes in 37 states, which predominantly provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology to approximately 61,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Ind., a suburb of Indianapolis, ESI has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 163 Percent Admitted 49% Men Admitted 48% Women Admitted 53% Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 495 Native American 3 Asian 7 African American 43 Hispanic 40 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 265 Enrolled FullTime Graduates