General Information About Kaplan Career Institute
To build a successful career, you need a vision for your future—and a plan to get you where you want to go. Whether you want to continue along a path you have already started or try a completely new direction, Kaplan Career Institute in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania offers associate's degrees and diploma programs that can guide you on the way to success.Start your future today.Employment trends vary throughout the nation. At Kaplan Career Institute, we create educational programs that can prepare you to meet the demands of the local job market. You can acquire the specific knowledge and technical skills you will need to seek entry-level employment in your chosen career field as soon as you graduate. Most of our programs require you to complete an externship through which you will have an opportunity to "learn by doing" in a real-world workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 920 Native American 3 Asian 12 African American 225 Hispanic 97 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 513 Enrolled FullTime Graduates