General Information About Keystone College
The mission of the CAH division is to promote excellence within Communication Arts and Humanities by educating students who will be able to apply theory to shape real world situations, both interpersonal and societal, through appropriate communication and life skills. The mission includes, but is not limited to, appropriate mastery of written, verbal, presentation, and technological skills, combined with sensitive and appropriate personal and interpersonal decision making, all leading to a well-educated graduate.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 833 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 93% Women Admitted 97% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 490 Math 390 500
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 15 20
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,396 Native American 2.0 Asian 6.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 30.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,354 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 13