General Information About King's College
King's College, a Catholic college in the Holy Cross tradition, provides students with a broad-based liberal arts education which offers the intellectual, moral, and spiritual preparation that enables them to lead meaningful and satisfying lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,173 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 74% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 550 Math 450 560 Writing 450 550
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,219 Native American 4 Asian 29 African American 67 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,999 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 49