General Information About Lafayette College
Mission Statement Through the Gateway Program, Career Services educates and empowers all Lafayette students to develop lifelong career management skills in order to achieve their professional goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 5,635 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 39% Women Admitted 46% Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 580 670 Math 610 700 Writing 590 680
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 26 30
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,455 Native American 2.0 Asian 97.0 African American 126.0 Hispanic 127.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,362 Enrolled FullTime Graduates