Lancaster County Career and Technology Center 1730 Hans Herr Dr Willow Street, PA 17584 Phone: (717) 464-7050
General Information About Lancaster County Career and Technology Center
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 483 Native American 1.0 Asian 4.0 African American 86.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 287 Enrolled FullTime Graduates