General Information About Lansdale School of Business
The mission of Lansdale School of Business is to provide a quality education in a professional and personal atmosphere with a focus on contemparary curriculum. It is our goal to empower individuals to develop their talents and skills to their fullest potential, improve their confidence level, and maintain the positive attitude that is necessary to be employable so they can enrich their quality of life and benefit themselves, their familes, and their communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 745 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 80 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 278 Enrolled FullTime Graduates