General Information About Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc
The Lansdale School of Cosmetology, Inc. believes we have a duty to our students to educate, guide and help them to develop a sense of responsibility to our industry. Through learning and training, we hope all students wil acheive their maximum growth potential and that they will work towards making the Cosmetology Industry a rewarding career for themselves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 91 Native American 0 Asian 6 African American 4 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates