General Information About Laurel Business Institute
Laurel Business Institute will provide the highest quality education and professional certifications for individuals seeking employment in various fields in response to the needs of the regional employer community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 399 Percent Admitted 93% Men Admitted 90% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 447 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 19 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 300 Enrolled FullTime Graduates