General Information About Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts
Classic Culinary Techniques Combined with Modern Innovations at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Drawing upon over a 100 year heritage of culinary excellence; Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Schools represents classic culinary techniques with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America provides a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the culinary world. Here, students work alongside caring, experienced chef instructors and are taught the skills necessary to pursue a professional career in the culinary/hospitality industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 681 Percent Admitted 54% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,313 Native American 3 Asian 19 African American 249 Hispanic 46 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 878 Enrolled FullTime Graduates