General Information About Magnolia school
The cosmetology school of choice by providing Future Professionals with a positive and rewarding learning experience and a solid technical, business and customer service foundation to become successful in their chosen profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 212 Native American 0 Asian 15 African American 68 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates