General Information About McCann School of Business and Technology
The mission of the McCann School of Business & Technology is to provide a range of quality education which prepares students for meaningful and profitable employment in the world of business, technology, and allied health/ We offer “hands-on,” high-tech training that can be put to immediate use. McCann School of Business & Technology strives to translate business education programs into practical knowledge and skills preparing students for entry in the complex and changing business world. We take a holistic approach to training and consequently, seek to help students both recognize and develop their abilities and develop as individuals. In this way, McCann School of Business & Technology seeks to establish a foundation for personal and social as well as intellectual development. We focus our efforts to provide educational programs designed to offer students marketable skills, and obtain career advancement or competence in a new skill.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,978 Native American 1 Asian 8 African American 99 Hispanic 311 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 823 Enrolled FullTime Graduates