General Information About Mercer County Career Center
Our mission is to equip students with marketable skills through effective career and technical education
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 52 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 80 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 52 Enrolled FullTime Graduates