General Information About Metropolitan Career Center Computer Technology Institute
Metropolitan Career Center, an educational institution, offers an alternative for adults with limited access to academic resources. Through education and individualized support services, we prepare students for employment and economic independence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 66 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 61% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 258 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 218.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates