General Information About National Massage Therapy Institute
The mission of National Massage Therapy Institute has been developed to ensure that the institution meets the needs of its students, employees, stakeholders and the employment community that it serves. The mission statement is the fruit of a collaborative effort between NMTI’s employees, principles, and management. The tenets of this mission statement reflect a meeting of the owners’ experience and NMTI’s history and expectations for its future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,437 Native American 9 Asian 59 African American 600 Hispanic 153 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 816 Enrolled FullTime Graduates