General Information About Newport Business Institute
For over 115 years, Newport Business Institute has provided the knowledge and experience necessary to educate and develop careers for men and women of all ages.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 107 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 81 Enrolled FullTime Graduates