General Information About Oakbridge Academy of Arts
Oakbridge Academy of Arts is an institution that provides a foundation on which we build futures. It builds a structure to support the shape of lives that will be an integral part of productivity and success in the world. Our Philosophy at Oakbridge is to expose and promote hands on experience of skills, material and equipment usage, techniques and procedures to equip the student with the necessary knowledge to contribute to the professional world of graphic communications, photography, and business in today's society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 66 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 62 Enrolled FullTime Graduates