General Information About Orleans Technical Institute
Orleans Technical Institute, a non-profit career school, is committed to providing: Quality education through a program of continuous improvement. A student centered environment devoted to helping adults develop the skills they need to succeed in today's workplace. Employer responsive training that changes as technology and the job market change. A supportive work environment where our talented and dedicated staff can develop to their fullest potential, while motivating students to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 393 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,120 Native American 0 Asian 28 African American 668 Hispanic 96 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 419 Enrolled FullTime Graduates