General Information About Pennco Tech
Development of an individual by formal education and training leads to a more fruitful life for that individual, promotes his/her moral and intelligence, conserves human resources and efforts, aids in the production of wealth, and contributes to economic stability and progress. From a practical point of view this philosophy indicates that, since learning takes place within the student, the school is dedicated to helping the student learn. Further, since the school is sensitive to the student's ultimate objective, employment, and employers needs, learning involves not only technical information, but the other qualitiesand attitudes that develop the total human being. Thus, the student is made aware of the need for self dicipline, neat appearance, clear and concise writing, confident speech, cooperation, honesty, and the many other characteristics that the employer finds desirable in a good employee.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 158 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 81% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 824 Native American 2.0 Asian 22.0 African American 224.0 Hispanic 106.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 482 Enrolled FullTime Graduates