General Information About Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts will be the recognized world leader for American fine arts education, which, bringing together artists and the public, integrates a world-class collection of American art, major exhibitions and exceptional teaching programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Other degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 143 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 81% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 350 Native American 0 Asian 19 African American 16 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 233 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 106