General Information About Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is a professional art college offering a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, certificates, credentials, and a curriculum that enables students of all ages to pursue art as their life's work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 345 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 35% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,280 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,367
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 303 Native American 3 Asian 8 African American 7 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 269 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0