General Information About Pennsylvania College of Technology
Pennsylvania College of Technology is a public institution providing comprehensive, hands-on technical education at the baccalaureate and associate degree levels. Every member of our College community endeavors to create and sustain excellence in a student-centered environment that promotes personal growth, social awareness, and lifelong learning, all of which help prepare our graduates for success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,682 Native American 36.0 Asian 94.0 African American 264.0 Hispanic 141.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,347 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0