General Information About Philadelphia Biblical University-Langhorne
Philadelphia Biblical University exists to educate students to serve Christ in the church, society, and the world as biblically minded, well-educated, and professionally competent men and women of character.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 346 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 93% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 580 Math 450 560
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 16 24 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,550 Native American 0 Asian 65 African American 244 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 866 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 34