General Information About Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
On a dynamic and challenging global stage Pittsburgh Theological Seminary plays its part in God's redemption of the world through Jesus Christ By preparing leaders who proclaim with great joy God's message of good news in both word and deed!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $3,600 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 119
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 328 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 49 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 248