General Information About Prism Career Institute
To prepare our students for careers of their choice through quality training in current industry skils that enable them to succeed in professions that provide satisfaction and an enhanced qualtiy of life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 194 Percent Admitted 63% Men Admitted 64% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 586 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 388.0 Hispanic 61.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 407 Enrolled FullTime Graduates