General Information About Pruonto's Hair Design Institute Inc
Pruontos’ core philosophies of caring and personal interaction with our students, has led us to graduate thousands of skilled professionals. We believe that given the time and encouragement to grow, our students can achieve their goals and become successful in the world of cosmetology. Our certified faculty provides students with the knowledge and experience they need and beyond. So whether your goal is to teach other aspiring cosmetologists or to manage your own upscale salon, you’re only limited by your dreams.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 38 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9 Enrolled FullTime Graduates