General Information About Reconstructionist Rabbinical College
The Reconstructionist Rabbinical College educates leaders, advances scholarship and develops resources for contemporary Jewish life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 61 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 52