General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
The mission of Sanford Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields tht prepare students for employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,038 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 383 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 509 Enrolled FullTime Graduates