General Information About Schuylkill Technology Center
The Schuylkill Technology Center offers challenging programs to prepare graduates for a variety of technical, medical, business, trade, and industrial careers. Utilizing a competency-based delivery system, the Schuylkill Technology Center provides students with a well planned curriculum that includes classroom theory and hands-on applications in a laboratory and/or work-based environment. Because today’s workplace is more "high-tech" than ever, the Schuylkill Technology Center’s laboratories contain state-of-the-art equipment that is updated on a regular basis to meet business and industry standards.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 334 Native American 2 Asian 1 African American 13 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates