General Information About Stroudsburg School of Cosmetology
When People Come First, Success Will Follow. The schools are dedicated to providing quality training to persons desiring to work in the cosmetology field. To further this mission, the schools provide training that will develop the student's skill, knowledge and ability required to successfully pass a state board examination and to successfully obtain and maintain employment in the cosmetology profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 52 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 6 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates