General Information About The Art Institute of Philadelphia
Mission Statement Mission: The mission of The Art Institute of Philadelphia is to provide a well-balanced, high-quality education by combining applied arts technology and techniques, related business practices, and general education in order to prepare its students for entry-level employment and for professional advancement within their chosen fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,096 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 48% Women Admitted 42% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $21,745 Room & Board Charge $10,800 Books & Supplies Cost $3,389 Dorm Capacity 915
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,099 Native American 8 Asian 123 African American 955 Hispanic 217 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,177 Enrolled FullTime Graduates