General Information About Thompson Institute
Thompson Institute helps you make the most of your valuable time; flexible schedules let you choose day or night classes and you can earn a diploma in as little as 8 to 10 months in our accelerated programs. We strive for excellence in education by hiring well-prepared, experienced faculty and staff who are dedicated to your success. Limited class sizes promote a personalized, interactive learning environment. Tutoring and advising support are available to optimize your success in school, and Career Services can provide guidance as you pursue employment in your chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,059 Native American 8.0 Asian 26.0 African American 1,496.0 Hispanic 223.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 823 Enrolled FullTime Graduates