General Information About Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg
You get the right training. You learn exactly the skills employers demand. You'll walk out the door ready to start living your dreams. We pride ourselves in delivering high-quality career training. That’s why you learn from the best. Your instructors aren't just skilled teachers — they've also worked in the fields they teach. They know what it takes to get a great job and build a successful future. We help you find a job. We're not satisfied until you find a good job, with room to grow. Most Triangle Tech grads find jobs before graduation or within 90 days after graduation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,212 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,669
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 376 Native American 3 Asian 0 African American 10 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 271 Enrolled FullTime Graduates