General Information About University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Shadyside School of Nursing
The mission of UPMC Health System is to provide outstanding patient care and to shape tomorrow's health system through clinical innovation, biomedical and health services research and education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 15 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,160 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 502 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 28 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 338 Enrolled FullTime Graduates