General Information About Ursinus College
"Ursinus is a remarkable college--student centered, academically rigorous, ambitious, achieving, serious about students in the community--focused, in other words, on the right things."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 6,125 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 56% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 560 670 Math 560 670 Writing 560 660
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 25 29 English 25 29 Math 24 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,687 Native American 4 Asian 67 African American 106 Hispanic 43 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,780 Enrolled FullTime Graduates